Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Day Off . . .

I'm counting my blessings as I was able to schedule three dr. appts. today - yes, unbelieveable, but true!

The day started with a 7:15 a.m. dr. appt. - followed by a trip to Wildflower Bakery for a latte and muffin (since I had to fast overnight).

Then from the 101 and I-17 out to Luke AFB. Don had the paperwork ready for me to renew my military ID card at Luke. The sign said to be prepared to wait 2 - 3 hours to renew an ID card due to a manning shortage. I was in and out in 30 minutes :0)

Autobody Solutions took my car right away to give me an estimate to fix the trunk and bumper since someone "bumped" into my car Sunday :0(

I had time to run to Target, Costco and Penneys (looking for a birthday gift for someone sparkly who will be reading this).

Home for an hour, off to 2nd appt., the 99 cent store and the last appt of the day. That dr. was running an hour late, so I caught up on the news and took a nap. . . LOL

I love productive days! Thank you Lord for making the most of my time today.

No comments: